Friday, August 15

Harvest Textiles


My name is Christina Wentworth. I'm 26 years old, and I'm grateful to my grandmother for believing that sewing is still a valuable skill to have. I grew up sewing, knitting, crocheting, embroidering and picked up weaving, spinning and dyeing in college. I'm interested in the place where environmental consciousness and culture meets and my work is influenced from traveling and living around the world. Currently I live on the west side of Buffalo and I'm very happy to have an artistic venue like the Indie Market so close by. I started my business to slowly whittle away at my ever growing vintage fabric collection (some may call it an addiction) and make products for people that have less of an impact on the environment. Harvest Textiles is about making beautiful one of a kind items from organic and reclaimed fabric--quilts in a variety of sizes, aprons, baby items, and anything else I may feel like making. Come visit us at the Indie Market at Pearl Street Grill and Brewery,on September 14th, or check my Etsy store www.harvesttextiles.etsy.com

[where: 76 Pearl Street,Buffalo, NY 14202]

No comments:

Post a Comment