Friday, September 12

Tacky Top Hat


My name is Katie Gariepy, I'm an 18 year old college student and I currently own and operate Tacky Top Hat. A shop full of fun and cute goods handmade for the quirky indie girl in you! I am a creative soul, with big dreams and a bigger heart of tacky plastic, sweets, and bright colors. I create purses, t-shirts, totes, necklaces, earrings, plushies, awesome vintage and tons more! I am a very friendly and outgoing person.
Tacky Top Hat was created in 2005 when I realized I had a big passion for making my own fashion accessories. I got so many comments around and at school, that I decided to start selling them online. I had already been involved in graphic design, so I put the two together and created the website. Now three years later, I continue to put all my time, love, and effort into this small business.




Stop by table #18 at the Buffalo Indie Market this Sunday, Sept. 14th to view my latest fun vintage collections or the Quaker Arts Festival September 20th and 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment