Friday, May 30

Lindsay Luu Designs


LindsayLuu Designs began 10 months ago in order to provide myself with an outlet for my creativity. Since then, my vintage inspired jewelry and accessories have been available on Etsy.com and have been sold and shipped all over the world.

My inspiration started with a box of vintage buttons from an estate sale. When those ran out, I searched thrift stores, the web, and additional estate sales for more vintage buttons and findings. By now my button collecting has become an addiction, filling up numerous boxes in my studio and providing me with endless crafting pleasure.

As I am always up to learning new skills, my most recent venture is into the world of fiber and handspun yarn. I now operate two separate online shops and sell my work in a number of independent craft shops across the country. I am constantly looking for ways to build my now part-time business and hope to have my yarns in local yarn stores in the near future.

For now you can view my work on line at www.lindsayluudesigns.etsy.com and at www.llbsupplies.etsy.com and at the next Buffalo Indie Market, June 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment