Friday, July 11

Linda Lavid


My name is Linda Lavid and I write books, stories and articles. I've been published by others and by myself. I also give seminars on all of the above. Don't know why. I just began with a few sentences, then BAM, I'm mired in the world of writing, publishing, marketing. I write contemporary stories with characters who mess up but keep going. My articles are on writing and publishing.

I have written books: Rented Rooms: A Collection of Short Fiction, Paloma: A Novel, Thirst: A collection of Short fiction, Composition: A Fiction Writer's Guide for the 21st Century.


I have published in: Unlikely Stories, The Southern Cross Review, Cenotaph, PLOTS WITH GUNS!, Ascent Magazine, Nefarious-Tales of Mystery, Wilmington Blues, Zimmer-zine, A Cruel World, Tangents, Over Coffee, The Buffalo News and by the Haworth Press.

Stop by this Sunday, July 13th where I will be participating in the Indie Market along with fellow Author's Guild of WNY member Bob Swiatek selling and signing my collection of novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment