Friday, July 18

Roni Pillischer


I'm 25 years old. Going to school in Boston at the New England Art Institute for Audio Production and Audio and Media Production. I'm a self taught guitar player. I was born in Israel and moved to the States in late '89. I grew up primarily in Long Island but I consider myself a Buffalonian, living here since '01. I started playing shows at my High School, being the only original female artist at the time. My biggest influences at that time (and maybe still now) are Sarah McLachlan, anything from Lilith Fair, Alanis Morissette, the Beatles, and so on (this list could definitely be infinitely longer). I later came to this great city and began doing open mics. After a long break I regained the confidence to come back on stage and that's when I really found my voice. The rest is history. I've hosted shows at Mohawk Place several times, opened for acts such as Pamela Ryder and most recently Bitch and the Exciting Conclusion (of Bitch and Animal). I'm not part of any type of record label but I do have a demo out. Feel free to check me out at my myspace page where I try to keep everyone posted on new songs, shows, and news. My goal is to one day own my own publishing company and have my music played by an array of famous artists. I'll never stop writing and creating. Music is the best gift I could ever get and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Thanks for listening and make sure to stop by Sunday August
10th for my performance after Indecent Cheese from 4PM to 5PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment