Saturday, July 26

Carol Conwall Design with Buffalosmark


I was introduced to photographic-graphic design while working retail and as my talent sharpened the passion grew and with that a yearning to express one self.

My deep appreciation for our community’s vast heritage and relishing the spirit and value of days past have inspired my creativity to recapture if not rekindle, the beauty of a simpler time in my card art.

My art is uniquely stylized and novel. It is meticulously extracted from photographs to create vintage-like or hometown pride fashioned art which encompasses an array of themes. These range from flora and fauna to architectural and historic, to whatever moves the creative awareness of a subject.



So it was in the Spring of 2007 Carol Conwall Card Design began. Having tested the waters I felt confident to take one more step in my journey to brand Carol Conwall Card Design with Buffalosmark, my signature to the world.

Card art is offered in the styles of blank note, enclosure or themed greeting cards, with vellum envelopes. Place and business cards are available upon order. I welcome custom orders and wholesale inquiries.

I show monthly at the Buffalo Indie Market events, Downtown Buffalo NY and weekly Saturdays at the Clarence Hollow Farmers’ Market, located at 10717 Main Street, Clarence, NY which runs now to October.

No comments:

Post a Comment